In the spirit of the Olympics, because the kids are really enjoying watching them this year, we give you our version of the "Wim-pics" (what Nicky calls them- I love it!)! We have spend hours and hours thinking up the events, and sometimes mere minutes coming up with names for the activities of the weekend! Enjoy!
Event #1
Roller skating

As Alex and Nicky prepare to start, the questions on everyone's mind are these: Who is going to fall down first? And will they need ice or just a hug and kiss?

Alex is first. "Look! I'm skating!"

A little break, and a publicity photo.

Nick's turn. Steady... Steady... Way to go, Nicky!
Event #2
Wheel Spinning

The wheels on Daddy's skates spin nicely. I wonder if there are more spinning wheels?

Nicky's skate wheels are nice, too.

And so are Alex's.
Event #3
Synchronized Sit and Spin

As you can see, they've worked out the difficulties of spinning together, when one sit and spin is actually a sprinkler!
Event #4
Splashing Mommy and Other Fun Pool Activities

This is really fun. Why do you have to go through all the trouble of putting a swimsuit on when you can just get your clothes wet?

It's so relaxing!

And then you can walk around the pool on your arms and pretend to swim!
End of the Day Event
Beautiful Sunset

I think this might be the most beautiful sunset I've been able to catch from our driveway.
I'll get more "Wim-pics" pictures tomorrow.
2 comments:
I see photos of these budding atheletes on future boxes of cereal for the breakfasts of champions! Alexandra and Nicholas do their respective age groups proud and I vote for gold medals all 'round for the Wim-Pics. Their parental coaches must be so proud! Loved the action shots of the Wim-Pics, and especially love the two exceptional stars! Love, Mannah
My skates had a smurf on them. Hee, hee...
Post a Comment