

I made them different sizes on purpose. I can't decide which I like the best. The funny thing is that you don't expect something knitted to be heavy, but these bracelets are because of all the glass beads!
Just the slightly incoherent ramblings, thoughts, photos and adventures of a sometimes sleep deprived stay at home Mom, her wonderful husband, and our two very energetic young children! I make no guarantee that things posted will make any kind of sense.


I made them different sizes on purpose. I can't decide which I like the best. The funny thing is that you don't expect something knitted to be heavy, but these bracelets are because of all the glass beads!
1 comment:
You are so very talented and creative in so many different ways my dear daughter! I absolutely love my bracelet and wear it with pride in your efforts. These, too, are amazing and are sure to be a hit at the auction! Love, Mom
Post a Comment