Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Leprechaun's Treasure

The kids went on a treasure hunt at school. They had to follow a series of hints to find the treasure. When they found it, they got to keep some. When they got home, Alex put it down on the ground in a pattern.

Nicky said he wanted to see a picture of himself.

Then Alex did, too.

"But what do I look like when I'm sweeping?" Like this, but not so squinty eyed.

Yes, much like this. Even with the little hint of a smile.

"Let's put all the treasure back together now!"

I think they've sorted and hidden and found and patterned and sorted and hidden and found and patterned their treasure for at least three hours today. I hope it's the kind of treasure the leprechaun don't mind sharing!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Hehehe, adorable pictures! I loved that the treasure kept them busy for so long! How fun!
:) Maria

Anonymous said...

Precious pictures...but considering Alexandra and Nicholas as the focus of the pictures, of course they are precious! Glad St. Patrick's Day was so much fun...and all those special treasures! Several of my bus buddies and I saw a beautiful rainbow on the commute across the bridge yesterday afternoon. It actually seemed to drop right into a rainbow color-filled spot on the lake, as if to show where the pot of gold might be hidden. Right. Tricky Leprechauns! Love, Mom