Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dinner Jokes and Sleepy Nicky

At dinner tonight, we told some jokes. The best ones were the ones the kids came up with. Since they made us laugh our hearts out, I thought I should share them.

Here's the first joke Nicky told us:
Why did the banana cross the street?
And the answer is:
To get to the other street.

Hilarious, right? Here's another Nicky joke, since he was on a roll:
Why did the bee cross the playground?
And the answer is:
To get to the other bee.

So funny! Dave decided to tell a classic:
What's black and white and red all over?
To which Alex answered, with all the enthusiasm a five year old can muster (which is a TON):
A tiger! My tiger!

At which point I lost it and started laughing so hard I couldn't talk. It was so funny.

And now, since I'm sure you are shaking your head at the jokes, here's a picture for today.

I don't really have much to say about it. Nicky was tired, and he wanted to watch a movie, then decided that what he really wanted was to cuddle with me instead. I kept talking to him to make sure he wasn't falling asleep, and he looked at me and it was so sweet I had to get a picture. At which point, he had to wipe his face, of course. But I still like the picture. So there you have it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laughing is good for one's soul... and you definitely were in the midst of wonderful entertainment last evening! I can't decide which joke or response is my favorite, so it's a three way tie. Sweet picture of Nicholas. Love yous, Mom