Alex is super excited about her new princess bed hanging thing. I'm not sure what to call it, but it's very fancy and has lots of pink and purple and sparkles. Of course, Alex loves it. She got to help make it with her Bammy and Pa. They dropped it off tonight, so this is the first time Alex has gotten to sleep with it up. She's so excited! We tucked the edges up so she wouldn't get tangled in her sleep, but she's looking forward to untucking the edges and playing in it during the day!Wednesday, January 14, 2009
A Princess Bed
Alex is super excited about her new princess bed hanging thing. I'm not sure what to call it, but it's very fancy and has lots of pink and purple and sparkles. Of course, Alex loves it. She got to help make it with her Bammy and Pa. They dropped it off tonight, so this is the first time Alex has gotten to sleep with it up. She's so excited! We tucked the edges up so she wouldn't get tangled in her sleep, but she's looking forward to untucking the edges and playing in it during the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What a cool bed! That is girl is so gorgeous! I love her smile!
How exciting to have such a terrific pink, purple and sparkly Princess bed hanging thin--I know Alexandra must absolutely love it to pieces! (Great job and huge thanks to Bammy and Pa!) Lovely picture of Alex! Love, Mannah
Alex! I have always wanted a beautiful princess bed like that! Do you think when I come over sometime that I can sit under it with you?
Post a Comment