Well, it's not quite there yet. Just started, really. But it's going to be a hat. And it's going to be for me. I'm looking forward to wearing it, hopefully this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just the slightly incoherent ramblings, thoughts, photos and adventures of a sometimes sleep deprived stay at home Mom, her wonderful husband, and our two very energetic young children! I make no guarantee that things posted will make any kind of sense.
2 comments:
I bet it will look nice. Lovely picture!
After all the knitting projects you've made and given away, it's about time you made something just for you! You still run the risk, however, that one of the children will fall in love with your new hat and you'll be back to square one! Knowing you as I do, you'd probably smile and start in on another one. Perfect color for you! Love, Mom
Post a Comment