Saturday, February 21, 2009

Butterflies

We went to a place that had a butterfly exhibit.

There were so many butterflies flying around, eating, doing butterfly stuff.

They were so beautiful.


Alex picked up a butterfly identification card and was helping me by showing me which butterfly on the card each butterfly was. Nick and Dave were just hanging out, taking in all the amazing beauty of it all.

And watching the fish.

I really can't express how amazing it was.

Truly wonderful.

I can't wait for warmer weather.

2 comments:

Dani said...

LOVE the butterfly pics. I have always wanted to bring a camera there!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I'm so glad that your camera, its attachments, and its user are able to capture such incredible pictures of such a wide range of subjects--from the people I so very much love, to butterflies and fish and flowers, etc. Enjoyed these pictures! Love, Mom