Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sunset Picnic

Another gorgeous fall day! Dave got home a little early (Yeah!), and we decided to go for a sunset picnic.

It was a little bit cold, but Alex didn't want her coat.

Neither did Nick, but he warmed himself up by running each piece of trash to the trashcan, one piece at a time. And it was the trashcan that was farthest away, too, because he's two and a half, and that's how it goes.

"I see you , Mommy!'

He looks so big sometimes...

Just hanging out, waiting for the sunset.

Double hanging. This is very difficult, do not try this at home. These are self trained stunt kids here.

It was so calm. No wind at all.

Which meant there were some really neat reflections.

And great silhouettes.



One more trip around the playground, running at top speed.
(And a "I'm not cold, Mommy!")

One more hang on the spinny thing.

There it is. Totally worth it, isn't it? And then we went home, because then the kids were cold. And so was I!

No comments: