"Mom! Mom! I was laying in my bed, and I wiggled my tooth up with my tongue and it fell out! And it didn't even hurt!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just the slightly incoherent ramblings, thoughts, photos and adventures of a sometimes sleep deprived stay at home Mom, her wonderful husband, and our two very energetic young children! I make no guarantee that things posted will make any kind of sense.
3 comments:
Such excitement! Now Allyson and Alex can be little jack-o-lanterns for Halloween! Allyson is working on tooth number three today. Still all on the bottom.
Alex, did the Tooth Fairy come to visit you?
How exciting! That tooth looked very wiggly on Saturday. Alexandra's beautiful tooth fairy pillow has its first debut and I'm certain it's ready to start its first tooth adventure! And how fun that Alexandra has lost her first tooth as Allyson is busy cutting her first few! Love Always, Mannah
So cool. SHe was so sweet and shy about it at school too, what a cutie pie
Post a Comment