
Dave got the hammock set up a few weeks ago. Last week, I got the back yard mowed. It's nice to go out and relax for a few minutes in the hammock, until the toes get cold. I know I could stay out longer if I wore socks and shoes, but that's just not going to happen!
Sneaky sweet girl, trying to trick me out of the hammock! See the sneakiness of those eyes?
Ah well, the sweetness won out. And she did ask nicely. And she did ask Nicholas to join her. And yes, they are barefoot, too. I hope it warms up soon!

2 comments:
Alex is so sly
It is her eyes that tell me
What are you up to?
Alex wanted me to say, "You are funny, Uncle Kevin! Do you remember funny Uncle Kevin, Mom? You are funny, Uncle Kevin. Funny as can be."
The last part was a little song. Which is a little like a haiku, but to music and not so much a haiku.
Post a Comment