Thursday, September 06, 2007

Jokes from Alex

The following conversation took place in the living room this evening around 5:20 pm. The words in purple are what Alex said.

Ok, I have 5 jokes for you. What does the peahen do?
I don't know. What does the peahen do?
What does the peahen eat?
I don't know. What?
Why did the chimpanzee go across the land?
I don't know. Why?
How does a farmer use a hose?
I don't know. How?
Why did the monkeys cross the street?
I don't know. Why?
What does the land do across the land?
I have no idea. What?
(Laughing hysterically with her head thrown back) Now 2 more jokes. Here it is. Once upon a time, there was a little ranger who arranged stuff all over the house. It was a girl. And there was a very, very serious mom and she ranged it how it was but the little ranger ranged it different. They did that again and again and again and then they didn't but one little peek. The end.
Once upon a time, there was a little, little, little dog named Milo and he walked with these legs and his hands to eat. And he had some fish pump apple, napple, schnapple. And then he got a binky and put it in his mouth and went bumple bumple bumple and he went upstairs to get another one.
But he's a dog?!?
Um, yeah. And he went upstairs bumple bumple. And he turned off the light and he did so he just took this and went downstairs and walked walked walked to the kitchen, but the kitchen was in the way. But he moved it moved it moved it to right there and opened it up. Como esta. The end.
Do you have anything else to tell me about?
No. Do you smell that?
No. What do you smell?
I think it's a booglebee!
A booglebee? In our house?!
No. I think it's outside our house.
What do booglebees do?
They run outside and grab a coat and we chase them and put them in our lunch box.
What then?
Boo boo. Poke poke poke. But they run outside and Pah! They are bad guys cause they run away.

There you have it. Some really funny jokes and a few stories from Alex.

No comments: