Well, I'm not having as much time to post now. Nicholas is fully mobile and causing all kinds of almost 9 month old mayhem. He staggers around like a little drunk man. I really hope we can get a video of it before he gets a more efficient method figured out. He is also trying to help me post right now, so I'll have to come back when he's in bed, hopefully asleep.
~~~~time passes~~~~Ok, I'm back now. And able to post some new pictures. Because I know that you only read my blog for the pictures! Hee hee! That was a little joke. But seriously, I know.

This is my pink fuzzy scarf that I knitted. It looks much better than the first blue one I made.

This is a full size afghan that I knitted in one day.
Oh, it's full size if you live in Alex's dollhouse.

This little kitty was sad because it wanted a little blue blanket.
Now it is happy.

Nicholas getting ready to make some music.
And Milo getting out of there as quickly as he can.
He's heard Nicholas's music before.

This is how we finally stopped the leaky diaper at night problem. A cloth diaper cover over the disposable. He looks good with a Gonzaga bum, doesn't he?
No comments:
Post a Comment