Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Not Much Today

I've got nothing of real interest to say today. We went to playgroup this morning and played and Alex decorated a valentine cookie. Nicholas hung out with some other babies and they traded binkies a bit. Both kids fell asleep on the way home. I got about an hour in the car parked in our carport with two sleeping kids to knit. I started the scarf that came with the beginning kit I got. It's coming out really well, I think. I'm glad I practiced with regular yarn first. That's all I have today. Just a regular kind of day.

Nicholas is up to 5 confirmed teeth. I was looking in his mouth this morning, and noticed a third top tooth. Yeah! Hopefully, the nights will start getting better soon.

Alex just came downstairs and said this "Look Mommy! I washed my face! Under all that chocolate, there was a really clean face!" Hee hee! She had eaten two chocolate kisses she got this morning, and her face really was a chocolate face! Good to know there was a clean face underneath it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So there you sat, in your car, for an hour while the kids slept behind you? Nice with a capital n.

Kathryn said...

Yeah. It was nice. I didn't even realize it had been an hour. I was in the zone! It's very relaxing, I'm finding. Perhaps I can replace sleep with knitting...