Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Weekend Away

A friend invited me to a Mom's Weekend Away.

The weather was stormy.

We ate a lot of cookies and laughed a ton.

That clock told the hour, every hour, all night long.

We saw some amazing scenery. See the mountain at the end of the spit there?

Here's a better picture. Under the mountain, there's a lighthouse. Can you see it?

There it is again! That's right, I took a picture of the lighthouse while looking through the telescope! Pretty cool effect, though!

It was a cold day to be at the beach.

I don't know what this was, but it's kind of neat now.

Here's a picture of me on the way home.

It was a good weekend with friends. Very relaxing, and very much appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

By all reports, your Mom's Weekend Away was a great experience for all. Your photographs are (as always) awesome...the far away, yet close up of the lighthouse is remarkable. Though I'm certain you each were greatly missed from your respective homes/families, I'm pleased you and your girlfriends had a soul-stirring, energy enhancing, relaxing time together. Love, Mom