Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Medals

This is my awesome family. We got a book from the library that had a little girl who got a medal for being the best kid, so medals have been a bit on our minds this week. Alex asked Dave if he got to get a medal from the All Star game last weekend, because his team won. He said he didn't think so, but it would be cool if it happened. Alex decided to make him a medal out of paper and markers and love. While she made Dave's medal, I made one for her. Then, she thought Nick needed one, too, so he also got one. Once all the medals were on, I got the champion smiles! (Even if they were covered a bit by chocolate dessert!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of David, Alexandra and Nicholas with their medals! Terrific idea and well earned and deserved all the way 'round. Did you get one too? I hope so! Love, Mannah