
The fog rolling off the beach is really beautiful.

Alex wanted me to take a picture of her like this. But it's not beach ballet, because I asked.

A fishing trip with Daddy and an uncle.

Afterward, Alex and I built a sand castle with a real filled with water moat. It was awesome.

It was pretty big. It took an hour and a half to dig the moat, and the ocean filled it in for us, with the incoming tide.

Alex built a second sand castle, and decided it needed a moat, too.

So we worked together as fast as we could to build another moat before the tide came in too much and swept the castles away.

Almost...

Success!

Then, we had to go rinse the sand off. Alex decided to try swimming in the ocean. She thought it was too cold. I quite agree. Wading was enough for me!

Another beautiful sunset.

Dave got to go water skiing as the sun set, under the moon. How cool is that?

The sunset a few minutes later. So awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment