
The kids pulled out the Marble Run game today and played with it for a long time. (And just for the record, if you aren't expecting the Marble Run game to be dumped out on the floor, and if you are, maybe, looking somewhere else when it gets dumped out, it will sound a lot like a bunch of glass stuff breaking. Just saying.)

They talked and planned and played for a long time. And then asked me to help build a tall marble run! I love it!

This is a chocolate faced boy. Look at those cheeks!

Alex was very interested and very focused on getting the auger working. I'm not even sure she noticed I was taking her picture, since she didn't make a silly face at me!

She totally looks like a little girl who is going to love Kindergarten next year, doesn't she?
4 comments:
Alex does look like a little girl who will love kindergarten. Crazy to think that she's old enough to go, isn't it?
Love the chocolate face boy! I think he should be a spokesperson for chocolate! That picture would sell lots of chocolate!
I'm going to have to look into a Marble Run that looks like SO MUCH FUN!
Thank you for making your blog so personal and fun to read. It's like being part of your day. :) Maria
What a great look on the last picture. I love it!
What an awesome toy.
How is it that our little girls are getting old enough for Kindergarten? They sure don't look like babies anymore.
I find it totally interesting that as Alexandra and Nicholas were playing with the marble run, the Chrystie men who are in our Memphis gathering have been playing Fantastic Contraption. I love these pictures; however, I love those precious children even more! Love, Mannah
Post a Comment