Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Funny Nicky

At dinner today, Nicky said, "Lions can't fly."
Dave agreed with him.
Nicky said, "Zebras can't fly."
Dave agreed with him.
Nicky said, "Penguins can fly."
Dave said, "No, they can't."
Nicky said, "Yes, they can."
Dave gave up, deciding it wasn't worth it to argue flying versus non flying birds with a tired two year old. He's a smart man.


About an hour after Nicky went to sleep tonight, he woke up crying. I went up to check on him. He said "I can't find the cows." I told him he needed to be asleep, and then he would find them. He said ok, and then said they needed to go to sleep, too. Sweet, sweet boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps a stint with National Geographic to research animals is in Nicholas' future! When he's older, I'll tell him about the cows in Tennessee! Love yous, Mom