Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Pictures

The Easter Bunny took a few pictures of the baskets and such before the kids woke up. Pretty considerate of such a busy bunny, if you ask me.

A note on our front porch. With footprints.

A carport full of footprints. And they went all the way to the end of the driveway, I guess, until the rain washed them away. At least, that's what we were told.

Some of the eggs the Easter Bunny hid in the living room. They were all plastic eggs, so we didn't have to worry about the dogs eating them. Or them getting rotten.

Alex up for the day and more interested to see if the Easter Bunny left footprints again than she was in looking at her basket!

Reading the note the Easter Bunny left for the kids.

Nicholas checking out his basket. See the elephant in the back? That's "L-Fant" and Nicholas loves him so much!

Oooo! Easter flashlights!

And presenting the First Easter Egg Hunt in our living room for 2008. After this, there were 6 more. Although, the seventh one kind of fizzled, so I guess it might best be considered ongoing. Dave found empty eggs in his shoes this morning. And I know there are several more (empty, thank goodness) still in hiding.

The results of the First Egg Hunt! All eggs found! Hooray!

Some beautiful daffodils.

Our Easter Tree on Easter Day. We will work on spreading the plastic egg joy in the coming years.

Alex and Oh-ho in matching Easter dresses.

This is the best picture I could get of both of them in their Easter finery.

And a sweet picture of Nicholas.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the kids were very good as the Bunny treated them very well. :) I love their Easter finery! They both look breathtakingly cute!
I love that the bunny left footprints! Looks like they all had a great Easter!!
*hugs* Maria

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the Easter Bunny still leaves notes! I well recall the many notes left for you and your sister and brother when you were growing up. It's so much fun--was then and is still now! Love yous, Mannah