The really crazy thing is that this is a part of a forest play set that Alex got for her birthday. Hers is still all together, and now the fish have a hollow log tree to swim around.
Friday, October 26, 2007
Another New Yard Find!
I know, I know! It had been so long since the last yard find that I was sure that whoever was leaving these things had decided to stop! So imagine my surprise when I saw this in the yard!
The really crazy thing is that this is a part of a forest play set that Alex got for her birthday. Hers is still all together, and now the fish have a hollow log tree to swim around.
The really crazy thing is that this is a part of a forest play set that Alex got for her birthday. Hers is still all together, and now the fish have a hollow log tree to swim around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment