Saturday, January 14, 2012

Daunting

We finally got the computer issues straightened out. And the photos all got downloaded off the camera. And then I tried to catch up on posts a few times. But got overwhelmed. There are more than 2000 photos to go through. Yes, more than two thousand. And it's daunting. And overwhelming. And unavoidable.

I thought about just skipping all those things, but there were some really great things we did as a family since the last kid post in July. And some really fantastic things the kids have been up to that I don't feel like I want to just skip over.

So I've decided, now that Christmas is past, to slowly update the blog, important event by important event until it's current. It may take a million days, just so you know. But I'm going to do it.

Thank you for being patient, again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A million days is well worth the wait. Love you! -mom