I was hoping for this, but didn't think it would happen. We decided we needed some good book time, so we curled up together on the couch. I was sitting right next to Nick, with his feet on my lap. I was rubbing his feet while reading a book, and the next thing I knew, he tucked his feet up and sighed. Completely out. Even Leah barking at someone walking by our house didn't stir him. And he's still holding his book! Nothing like reading yourself to sleep!
Friday, September 10, 2010
Busy Week
I was hoping for this, but didn't think it would happen. We decided we needed some good book time, so we curled up together on the couch. I was sitting right next to Nick, with his feet on my lap. I was rubbing his feet while reading a book, and the next thing I knew, he tucked his feet up and sighed. Completely out. Even Leah barking at someone walking by our house didn't stir him. And he's still holding his book! Nothing like reading yourself to sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment