Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lunch with Dave

We met Dave for lunch today at a park near where he was working. We had a picnic, then the kids played a bit.

Dave had to do some work, so the kids and I left him there and went to explore the park.

Woo hoo! Windmill!

There were some wild animals in the bamboo.




The windmills were fascinating. They were really old. Part of the park was a farm in the 1800's. I don't know how old the windmills were, but they were seriously cool.



"Momma! You've got to take a picture of this dragonfly! It's really big!"


There were all kinds of old farm equipment laying around. It was really neat.


What's with my kids climbing trees this summer? Nick was singing a tree climbing song. It was a nice song.

Old timey gas pumps! So cool.

I'm pretty sure these wagon wheels were from the 1800's. That's why they are in black and white, you see.

Nick wanted to know why the buttons didn't work.

It was a cool park. It was a nice lunch with Dave.

1 comment:

Dani said...

What a cool park!