Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Pajamas and String

When I was going through all the outgrown kid clothes in the house, I found one last box of clothes for Nick that we had set aside for him to grow into. And discovered that he had!

So I went through his dresser one last time, taking out things that were almost outgrown (like things that would stop fitting him next week!) and made room for these new clothes. Nick is still discovering new clothes in his dresser and it's a bit hilarious.

Tonight, after his bath, he went to find some jammies and all of a sudden, there was so much happy talking coming from his room! When we went to investigate, we found that he had discovered new jammies! That were just like his favorite green jammies! But blue! And they had feet on them! Instead of holes for feet like his green jammies! And he can jump in them and walk in them anywhere he wants because they've got stickies on the feet so they aren't slippy!

Pretty awesome jammy find, isn't it?

He can even look at cars in them, which, really, should be the test for all surprise jammies.

While Nick was going on and on about his jammies, Alex was trying and trying to make a string witch's broom. She'll try again tomorrow, I'm sure. It'll be easier to figure out when she's not super tired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great surprise jammies for keeping his feet warm as well--since he's outgrown his slippers. At the rate he's growing taller, I agree that he may need to find new surprise clothes and jammies next week! Love yous, Mannah