Saturday, June 14, 2008

Interview with Nicholas and Alex

To sum up the end of a busy week (to busy weeks?), I thought I'd interview the kids for you. They are currently playing in the tub, so they are a captive audience.

Me: How was your week?

Nicholas: Geat. (Great.)

Alex: Fine, and I just love Nicko so much that I want to hug him.


Me: What was the best thing you did this week?

Nicholas: Saw bubies. Saw snake. (Saw butterflies. Saw snake. But I think he's talking about a snake at school that's made of fabric.)

Alex: Played with my baby brother. Kitty. Nicky and me played kitty.


Me: How do you play kitty?

Nicholas: Nicky be kitty!

Alex: You start with Nicky Kitty and you get a little castle to live in. Nicky Kitty goes in there.

Nicholas: Nicky fish!

Alex: No, you're not a fast swimmer. I'll swim to you.



So I think that's about all the interview they are going to handle. It's getting rather splashy in here. But they are happy and giggling a little, so that's good.

No comments: