Nicholas: Wee-o! Wee-o! (looking outside)
Me: Do you hear sirens?
Nicholas: Wee-o! Si-ons! Where go si-ons?
Me: They were on the radio. They weren't really here.
Nicholas: Si-ons! Si-ons! Wee-o! (in disbelief of what I was saying)
Me: They aren't here anymore.
Nicholas: Si-ons not here?
Me: No. Where do you think they went?
Nicholas: Home.
Me: Yes, I think so, too.
Nicholas: Si-ons. Nicky see si-ons right now. (goes and checks every window in the house for the si-ons) Where are da si-ons? Whered da go?
Me: I don't know. Where do you think they went?
Nicholas: Si-ons go off. Si-ons at work.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Weee-o! Weee-o!
Here's a conversation Nicholas and I had today during lunch. We were listening to the radio while we ate, and an ad came on that had a siren in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nicholas' language skills seem to increase many times over with each new day! He is doing an amazing job of putting sentences together, and they mostly all make perfect sense! Has anyone told you lately that you have amazing children? I know you know this is a true statement! Love yous, Mannah
Post a Comment