It was gorgeous today, so we decided to take a trip to the U this afternoon. Alex took her bike, and Dave and I took our roller blades, although we ended up not using them. Of course, Alex and I took our cameras.

Once, while in college, Dave saw a guy do a really neat roller blade trick off the left side of the base of this sculpture. He jumped up and went off the concrete point to the left of Nicholas.

Alex biking around Red Square. And looking at all those bricks.

Nicholas outside of the large lecture hall where Dave and I spent many hours during college.

They were dancing, in case you couldn't tell.

Alex, after her first visit to a university library.
I think she was just impressed they had a water fountain.

A really big bird nest. Alex likes to look for them whenever we are out.

Alex is getting really good at riding her big bike. She got really good at using the coaster brakes today.

We found this bronze husky and the kids gave it lots of hugs. Silly kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment