Enough of that sleep nonsense, though. I know you are only here to hear about the kids and see pictures. So here they are.
Last Saturday, we went out to Dave's Gram's for the day. Dave helped work inside and the kids and I stayed outside and played on the beach. Nicholas got to go swimming (wading, really) in the ocean for the first time, and LOVED it! Here are some pictures.
Earlier this week, we pulled out the wading pool. I took a bunch of pictures, but they are still on the camera. When I get a few minutes, I'll pull them off and post some here.
Nicholas is still napping, but I think that Alex has had enough of a rest time. She came home from school today totally exhausted, but won't nap. Oh well. Hopefully, she'll sleep well tonight. I think I'm going to see if she's wanting to play with her dollhouse a bit longer, or help me make something delicious. Perhaps rice crispy treats, since they don't need baking and it's pretty warm here today.

2 comments:
I know it's been a crazy week for you--there's so much going on and exhaustion is all around from A-Z and back again. The pictures of you playing in the ocean with the children were fun to see! I know you had a wonderful, mostly relaxing day. I love seeing how you and David love and enjoy your children! You are creating fabulous memories...Alexandra and Nicholas are so fortunate to have two such loving, awesome parents! Before you know it, they'll be all grown up and you'll wonder where all the years went. Love yous, Mannah
Oh, I'm jealous! I love the beach so much, but we never get to go as often as I'd like.
Hooray for warm weather!!!
Post a Comment