Friday, January 26, 2007

Sleep Update and Ballet Class

We've been working on sleep pretty continually since the beginning of the month. Fine tuning our bedtime routine, our daily schedule and how we help the kids when they wake up at night. Finally, this week, we've been seeing sleep in the 2-3 hour blocks at night. We still have a ways to go before we get to where we aren't walking around exhausted all the time, but it's nice to be moving in the right direction. And encouraging that sleep is improving even with Nicholas teething like a maniac and fighting a head cold.

Today was the start of a new Ballet class for Alex. There's only one little girl from her last class in this one (the other girls moved into the 4 year old class). Alex had a wonderful time, though and did really well. Of course I took lots of pictures. I'll add some later after I get the camera downloaded. Nicholas sat on my lap and helped me take pictures, so I'm hoping that at least a few will turn out.

No comments: